Wednesday, December 30, 2009

:)






"Love is the most beautiful, yet horrible feeling in the world.


--Melissa M.

"Pieces of you make me whole
And give me daily strength. ..." by Marc Anthony

It’s a shame how two hearts are attached but still can’t be together


Time will make me forget you but time will make me love you than before, I love you the way you are

true love is when you shed a tear and still want him. Its when he ignores you and you still love him. Its when he loves another but you still smile and say”I am so happy for you.” -amanda erika

'Forgetting someone special in our life is as hard as recalling someone we've never known before' -maya ardia rosevita

'telkens,
241008

i just want to make you smile everytime even if you don't want to smile

I've through 3 loves but all the way to you, only you


No comments:

Post a Comment